Starting salary: £13,427 (20hrs per week)
BASC is the largest sporting shooting organisation in the UK, serving a growing membership of over 155,000 and a wide variety of stakeholder and public interests. It acts as a representative body for sporting shooting - fostering opportunity, safety, high standards and wildlife conservation.
BASC is looking for an individual to assist the South Eastern Regional Team while working alongside other BASC teams, to provide coordination, administrative and organisational services in support of the Regional Director and Regional Officers at the regional centre and at shows, training courses and other events. We are looking for an individual to work 20 hours per week, preferably Monday to Friday with the occasional need to work weekends.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of providing a high standard of service to customers, ideally in a similar environment
- Experience in an administrative support role with accurate use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with using databases
- Enthusiasm to support regional staff with the delivery of key events
- Experience in the use of social media to market and promote events
- Enthusiasm in conservation and land management
Working within a small team and reporting to the Regional Director the position is based at the South Eastern Regional Office located just outside of Horsham and will involve some travel throughout the region.
Further information and an application form can be downloaded from our website www.basc.org.uk
Alternatively, please contact the HR department, BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham LL12 0HL. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference OPS/SE/2021. The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 17th May 2021.