An attractive, detached, period farm cottage (not listed) with scope for enlargement (subject to the necessary consents), Rens Shaw enjoys countryside views, together with approximately 75.2 acres of pasture and woodland and is for sale with Batcheller Monkhouse.
The property is situated in an elevated position overlooking its own land and enjoying stunning distant countryside views.
The key features of the property include:
- Spacious dining room with exposed beams, a wood burner recessed within a brick fireplace.
- The kitchen/breakfast room has windows to two sides, positioned to embrace the views.
- The sitting room is triple aspect with an oak bresummer beam and open fireplace; french doors lead directly to the terrace and gardens.
- There is a covered area to one side of the cottage providing good storage space with a utility room and a cloakroom beyond.
- On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The buildings comprise:
- Modern Pole barn 80’3 x 64’4
- Three timber sheds
- Garage 16’4 x 9’
- Summer house 19’6 x 15’1
The land is a mixture of pasture/farmland and woodland with some ponds.
It is understood the farm was used as a shooting estate for many years and has some woodland breeding pens for pheasants.
In all the land measures approximately 75.2 acres.
Staplecross, East Sussex Excess £850,000 Approx 75.2 acres
01444 453181 | www.batchellermonkhouse.com