Working closely with the viticultural director and winemaking team the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of all agreed vineyard practices across the 265 acres site.
- Management of all vineyard staff
- Creation and management of the annual vineyard budget
The following attributes are necessary to successfully fill this role:
- A strong focus on people management, and the ability to lead a team.
- An industry recognised viticultural or horticultural qualification.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the management of a vineyard or fruit orchard of at least 50 acres in size, and the accompanying team of staff.
- A hands on approach to work.
- A focus on environmentally sustainable farming methods.
Denbies is a well-established, forward looking wine business which is embracing a range of new methods and technologies in both the vineyard and winery. A competitive salary, fantastic benefits and stimulating working environment is on offer to an open minded, energetic, driven manager.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org