To spread the ‘feel-good’ factor of organic food far and wide, Organic UK is inviting people up and down the nation to ‘Wake Up to Organic’and celebrate with a free organic mini breakfast.
On 12 June 2019, independent businesses in Brighton will be throwing open their doors for ‘Wake Up To Organic’, helping to spread the joy of organic food and encouraging people to feed their happy!
Up to 300 events across the country – in partnership with local cafes, delis, farm shops and independent stores – will celebrate organic food, showing just how easy it is to make the switch.
As well as helping you enjoy mini delicious organic breakfast treats, select stores will be taking their Wake Up to Organic events to the next level, offering a range of special activities – from cooking demonstrations to the opportunity to meet local farmers and producers.
By choosing organic you can rest easy knowing your food is produced to the highest standards with a host of great benefits:
- Better for nature and the planet: Organic farming works with the environment as it uses fewer pesticides. This way of farming protects and encourages wildlife while looking after the health of the soil.
- Better for animal welfare. Organic means always free-range and organic standards insist that animals are given plenty of space and fresh air to thrive and grow more naturally.
- Know what’s in your food. When it comes to organic, you know exactly what’s in your food. GM crops and ingredients are banned so you only get real ingredients with no artificial colours or preservatives.
So far, independent businesses signed up to help people in Brighton Wake Up to Organic include:
- Infinity, 25 North Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1YA
- Rainbow Organic Chocolates, Unit 26 Open Market, Marshalls, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4JU
- Wild Cherry, 91 Queen’s Park Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0GJ
Find out more and find a local store and join in the action with the hashtags #WakeUpToOrganic and #FeedYourHappy