EVEGATE PUBLISHING LIMITED
Information about our organisation and website
EVEGATE PUBLISHING LIMITED (The Company) is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is responsible for this website,. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of it. The Company is registered in England and Wales, number 2942995.
Collection, use and retention of personal information
Personal data is information that can identify a specific individual such as name, physical and/or email address and telephone number. If during your visit to this website you order products or services, enter a competition, or submit other information, you are choosing to provide us with your personal information. You agree that it will be used to provide the information, products or services you request (including information on additional products and/or services which The Company reasonably thinks may be of interest to you). For more information see the “Direct Marketing” section below.
Your individual rights
The Company respects, promotes and abides by the recent new law relating to use of your data.
The law provides the following rights for individuals:
- 1. The right to be informed about our use of your data
- 2. The right of access to your data
- 3. The right to rectification of your data
- 4. The right to erasure of all or part of your data
- 5. The right to restrict processing of your data
- 6. The right to data portability of your data
- 7. The right to object to the use or retention of your data
- 8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. Evegate Publishing does not engage in automated decision making and profiling.
Keeping personal information accurate
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept accurate and up to date. However, we can only make changes to your personal information if you notify us. It is your responsibility to let us know if there are inaccuracies or changes to your personal information. Please notify us at email@example.com if there are any changes to, or inaccuracies in, your personal information providing us with sufficient information to enable us to identify you securely, so that any changes can be made.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss of personal information.
Disclosures and transfers of personal information
The Company does not sell or otherwise release your personal information to third parties. In order to provide our products and services we may, however, need to share your personal information with other companies within the Evegate Group, and/or third party service providers that process data on our behalf. If you submit personal information to The Company, you agree to such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on The Company. In the event that The Company is subject to a takeover, divestment or acquisition we may disclose your personal information to the new owner of the business.
You agree that The Company may send you marketing communications if you have previously expressed consent to do so. If you no longer wish to receive this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the opt-out instructions contained in each marketing communication.
Site traffic information and cookies
Servers hosted by third party service providers (which may be located outside the EEA) automatically log data about your visit to this website based on your IP address. The Company uses this information to see where the website is being used in the world to ensure seamless coverage.
During the course of your visit to our website, we may also automatically download short text files called “cookies” to your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites function, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies can be “session cookies” (which are deleted when you close your browser) and/or “persistent cookies” which remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
This website uses session cookies which:
- (a) are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the site and use its features, e.g., accessing secured areas and to prevent fraudulent use of the website. Without these cookies some of the services you’ve asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that can be used for marketing purposes, or remember where you’ve been on the internet; and/
- (b) enhance the performance of the website by collecting information about how visitors use it (e.g., to maintain a consistent look and feel for the visitor). The information these cookies collect is not used to send you targeted advertising or remember where you’ve been on the internet.
- (c) increase the website’s functionality and make it more personal to you by allowing us to remember your previous choices (e.g., your location and preferred font type and size) and to provide any enhanced features detailed in the cookie-specific user notice. The information these cookies collect is not used to identify who you are, send you targeted advertising or remember where you’ve been on the internet. You agree that your attention was specifically drawn to this section of our privacy statement and to the explicit privacy notice given to you and that you consent to our use of these cookies for these purposes; and/or
- (d) collect information about your internet browsing habits (e.g., the cookies remember which websites you’ve visited before and share this information with on-line advertisers who use it to provide you with adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests, usually by linking to functionality provided by third parties. Although these cookies record your web browsing they do not usually know who you are as an individual. Without cookies like these, there would be less free content on the internet and the on-line adverts that you see would be less relevant to you. You agree that your attention was specifically drawn to this section of our privacy statement and that you read and understood the explicit information which was presented to you in a prominent fashion on. We will only use these cookies in accordance with the separate and additional consent you gave after receiving such explicit information.
For further information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. This link will take you to another website that is opened in a new window. The Company is not responsible for the content of the www.aboutcookies.org website.
Cookies set by Google
Like many websites, we also use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate visitors’ use of our website and this helps us to understand where visitors come from. No personally identifiable information is collected through the use of these cookies. Google stores the information collected by their cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please go to: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html To opt out of Google Analytics cookies (by adding the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on), please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We may also use Google Maps, another service provided by Google, Inc. Google Maps sets cookies in order to enable the map functionality to work and to track usage of the maps. For more information on the cookies sets by Google Maps and how to opt out of such cookies, please go to www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
By using this website, you are agreeing to the processing of data by Google and by The Company in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
If you have any questions relating to this privacy statement or the personal information we hold about you please email us at email@example.com or by post at the following address. Evegate Publishing Ltd, Spicer House, Lympne Business Park, Hythe, Kent CT21 4LR
The Company does not knowingly collect information from children.
Changes to this privacy statement
We review this privacy statement regularly and may modify it from time to time. We will place any updates on this webpage. By continuing to use this website after such changes have been made, you acknowledge and agree you have read, understood and accept the changes. This privacy statement was last updated on 12 May 2018.
Our website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this privacy statement. If you access other websites using the links provided, the operators of those websites may collect information from or about you which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy statement, which may differ from ours. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.